We strive to provide our patients with the best care available. Part of providing exceptional care is providing educational resources that are convenient and easy to access. Below are a list of patient forms and resources that you may find valuable. We update our patient resources regularly, so stay tuned for additional resources.
Dr. Shridharani recommends that you fill out the new patient forms prior to your visit to prevent your appointment from being delayed in the office.
New Patient Forms
All new patients should fill out this form.
You will also have additional forms according to your visit reason. There are some duplicate questions, feel free not to repeat your answers. If some of the questions do not apply to you also feel free to leave it blank.
- Vasectomy Reversal Consultation
- Evaluation of Male Fertility
- Vasectomy Consultation
- Erectile Dysfunction/Sexual Health Assessment
- Low Testosterone/Hypogonadism Evaluation
- Male Urinary Issues/Enlarged Prostate/BPH Assessment
- Post Prostatectomy Urinary Leakage
- Testicular Pain Evaluation
Post Procedure Instructions
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Microsurgical Varicocele Repair or Cord Denervation
- Cystoscopy with Stent
- Ureteroscopy with Stent
- Shock Wave Lithotripsy
- Hydrocele or Epididymectomy
- Penile Curvature Repair (TAP) for Peyronie’s Disesae
- Penile Prosthesis/Implant for ED
- Male Urethral Sling
- Urethroplasty for Urethral Stricture